Thursday, January 8, 2009

I just remembered my dream from last night

and Monica told me to post it. It's really short. Here:

I was outside walking with a bunch of people and it was daytime but there was a huge storm coming so it was dark out. All of a sudden, I went blind out of my left eye and I couldn't keep my eyes open or move (pretty much just like all of my other dreams). I took my cell phone out to call my mom but it wouldn't turn on. I thought maybe it was just the battery pack so I opened the back. Just then, the wind started blowing everywhere and all of the pieces started falling out the back of my phone. I couldn't find the pieces because it was too windy and too dark and I don't remember anything after that.

Why do I keep dreaming about my phone?

Anyone wanna analyze this? Or just tell me that I'm just crazy and this dream means nothing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The storm represents turbulence challenges or rough times in either your life or a relationship.
The blindness can mean you have a tendency to deny something, a lack of mental or emotional clarity, or clarity about your life or direction.
Calling for help represents a desire for support, and/or a feeling of victimization.
A low or dead battery can represent an overwhelming feeling, or the need to start a new.
The wind represents change or chaos.

They all make sense together. Looks like you need control over your life/current situation.