Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I would rather sleep on the floor with the lights on

than in my bed with the lights off. I spend more time on the floor of my room than I do anywhere else. It's not even that comfortable. The floor is hard, my carpet is itchy and my room is a mess, however every single day when I come home from school, one of the first things I do is curl up in a ball on my floor in front of my space heater and fall into a deep, sound sleep without even trying. If I got into my bed and tried to do this, I probably wouldn't fall asleep at all. I'm on the hard floor of my room right now, laying on my stomach, chin to the itchy carpet listening to a song that I don't like playing from my iTunes on my computer a few feet away from me. I would get up to check the IM I just got and change the song, but I'm too comfortable. I think I'll take a nap instead.

No comments: